APPLICATION LETTERS

Jakarta, 4 February 2009

The Marketing Manager
440, Serangon Rood.
Singapore, 0821

Dear Sir,

According to your advertisement in KOMPAS daily news yesterday needed some Technical Sales Representative, in this opportunity here why apply for the position as advertised.

I am 26 years old have passed the final examination of the Senior Technical School in Jakarta. I have gained some experience about technical background in an industry and got private courses given by Mr. Bill Gates, lecturer in Technical Industry.

Beside mastering English Language not only passively but also actively well
I trained by Mr. Vin Diesel, English teacher in Senior High School.

I hope you will grant me an interview, and I assure you that.

Yours truly,




Michelle Obama

Enclosed :
1. Photograph
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Photo copies of Diplomas.

1 comment:

  1. I am working in operations in dubai. could u please send me some samples which will enhance my writting short and perfect with quality of words. As i am working in operation i need to communicate with all the stores in UAE.thanks
    application letters

    ReplyDelete